Health care is in the midst of rapid transformation
And these changes are creating new opportunities for professionals looking to make a dramatic impact at the intersection of health policy and law.
With the fully online innovative Masters of Science, Health Policy and Law degree, you are prepared to serve as industry leaders. Your courses – which interweave the best elements of health policy and legal education – span economics, finance, policy analysis and legal reform.
Prepare to improve our health care system as a:
- health care administrator
- biotech professional
- social worker
- legal professional
- human resources representative
The online format lets you take advantage of the renowned education from UCSF and UC Hastings College of Law while you continue to work. Learn alongside students who are just as passionate as you are to solve policy problems and practical dilemmas that our health care system faces each day.
Current HPL student and Clinical Technician at UCSF Nauvanie Xavier talks about why she chose this master’s degree, her experience with fellow students so far and her Capstone Project: Regulation of the health care workforce and patient safety.
- Our first graduating class came together on June 7 to celebrate with each other before the full pomp and circumstance was held later that evening at UCSF. To say that we’re proud of and excited for our graduates is an understatement. We can’t wait to see the amazing positive change that they’ll bring to our… ... continue reading Photo Gallery: HPL 2017 Graduation Party!
- Current HPL student and Clinical Technician at UCSF Nauvanie Xavier talks about why she chose this master’s degree, her experience with fellow students so far and her Capstone Project: Regulation of the health care workforce and patient safety. Watch More Videos
- The career possibilities are endless. With a working knowledge of health policy and health law, you are prime for a slew of career options to improve health equity and access. Here is a sample of positions to inspire and inform. Focus: Law Policy Innovators Effect and shape change as a policy maker, reformer, developer or… ... continue reading Infographic: Career Outcomes Post-HPL
- Join us on Thursday, May 25 to hear from our own Jaime King on the topic of Medicaid. She’ll be presenting alongside Sara Rosenbaum, J.D., the Harold and Jane Hirsch Professor of Health Law and Policy and founding chair of the Department of Health Policy at the Milken Institute School of Public Health, George Washington… ... continue reading Medicaid: The Great Unraveling Event
Have a question? We’ll email you a response shortly.